ACPI on Sony VAIO VGN-SZ5MN

Martin Pieuchot mpieuchot at nolizard.org
Thu Apr 10 13:47:08 UTC 2008

Thanks for a such quick reply,

I forgot to mention that pression the power button as you said doesn't
work...

But have you any idea of what can be the problem? As I have some free
time, I can try to compare the ACPI support for my laptop between NetBSD
4, wich is working well, and FreeBSD. If you have advices, it can help
me a lot.

Martin