PATCH: ecng for 6.x and 7.x

Christian Brueffer brueffer at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 16 05:37:17 PDT 2007

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 06:41:17PM +0200, Christian Brueffer wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 02:56:10PM -0700, Nate Lawson wrote:
> > I've done some major rework on the EC driver.  This should help with
> > various problems, including timeouts while checking battery status or
> > temperature.  The attached patches are for 6.x and 7.x.  Please test and
> > let me know if you get any new errors on dmesg or if it fixes things for
> > you (especially HP/Compaq laptop owners).
> >

> Tested version c on a Thinkpad T41p, everything worked before, everything
> works now.

I'm afraid I have to retract that statement.  When I close the lid and
open it again later, the display come back on.

The output of `sysctl -a|grep acpi` is available here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/acpi

What can I do to help debugging this?

- Christian

--