Thanks - great job.

Erik Norgaard norgaard at locolomo.org
Sun Oct 21 09:08:11 PDT 2007

Hi:

I just wanted to drop a note of thanks for the great job you guys have
done. I have a Sony VAIO VGN-FJ3S which has been mostly defunct with
v6.2 because of hardware conflicts, interrupt storms and problems with
ACPI.

I just upgraded to 7.0-PRERELEASE and everything works and is stable.
Particularly, I can now finally use the USB ports :) halt -p also :)

The PCMCIA still doesn't work, but neither did it before, but I don't
use it either. In any case, I doubt it has anything to do with ACPI.

Thanks again!
Cheers, Erik

--
Erik Nørgaard