Intel server board, fans running at full speed.

Olivier Drouin olivier.drouin at enodegroup.com
Thu Nov 22 14:32:22 PST 2007

Alright I will try it if it comes to that.
Good idea to put data in RAM to get space, forest hidden by a tree :-)

But it looks like that my problem is that I don’t know what driver to use for the fan controller that works over the SMBus.
At least that's how I begin to understand it.
I don’t know how many google queries I did for this one.

It's an Intel server board, it should be easy to get all the functionalities, no?

Oli