ACPI suspend/resume on HP Compaq nc6230

Dr. Gary E. RAFE drgerlists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:49:03 UTC 2007

Nate Lawson <nate at root.org> wrote:
!Try this message.

The original plain-text attachment didn't get added here,
but I can report that adding the suggested DELAY code
to ata_resume() in ata-all.c of 6.1-RELEASE
appears to make my Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100
behave across an ACPI Suspend-to-RAM/Resume cycle.

(At least two times in a test with only / partition mounted,
which is better results than I've ever had previously.
Now onto more actual work conditions testing...).

--Gary
--
Dr Gary E RAFE: drgerlists at gmail dot com