http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/patches/tc1000.patch

Milan Obuch freebsd-acpi at dino.sk
Fri Jun 29 08:00:24 UTC 2007

Hi,
I am using this patch since it was announced on this list, it is still needed
for TC1000 running 7.0-CURRENT. Is it possible to put it into tree, maybe
with #ifdef ACPI_TC1000_HACK defaulting to no, so nothing else breaks but my
life would be easier with that - instead of patching source I just put some
option in config file.
I would appreciate it, as I am preparing to go with 7.0 as it becomes RELEASE
and follow it more regularly...
Regards,
Milan