Unable to install System Control Interrupt handler [20070320]

jonathan at kc8onw.net jonathan at kc8onw.net
Tue Jun 5 16:25:31 UTC 2007

Not my morning this morning I guess, sorry about the cut off email to the
list (apparently possibly multiple copies :( )  A hopefully decent email
follows.

On Tue, June 5, 2007 10:25 am, John Baldwin wrote:
> Well, that patch addresses the condition in the thread from the URL.  You
> must have a different issue.  Can you follow-up on the mailing list with a
> URL to
> a verbose dmesg?

I got a good bit of the way through typing up the dmesg and hit a wrong
key and lost it (or sent it :P) so I decided just to take pictures of the
screen and post them.  I hope thats not too much trouble compared to text.

The pictures are at http://www.kc8onw.net/~jonathan/verbose/ and are
numbered in order from 1.JPG to 16.JPG .  They are full size originals
because they were even less readable when I resized them.

Thanks,
Jonathan

P.S. Sorry about the private mail it was supposed to go to the list, I
forgot to check the To: before I hit Send.