Suspend/resume on Panasonic CF-Y4

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Fri Jun 23 07:16:11 UTC 2006

Taking from the previous messages about suspending on Panasonics, I
tried those hints to get my Panasonic CF-Y4 ("Toughbook Y4") system
working.  Adding hint.apic.0.disabled=1 to device.hints kept me from
hanging on resume.  And hint.psm.0.flags="0x2000" fixed the mouse not
moving on resume.  I can suspend from either console or X as well, which
surprised me.  DRI was no problem, either.

Thanks to the people who came up with these workarounds!

Devices that appear to be working post-resume:
if_iwi 2915ABG wireless
rl0
echi0 / umass0 cd-rom
agp0 (i915)
drm0 (i915, even with 3d running at the time of suspend)

--
Eric Anholt                     anholt at FreeBSD.org
eric at anholt.net                 eric.anholt at intel.com