acpi on msi-9218 (-current) swaps sio0 and sio1

John Baldwin jhb at freebsd.org
Fri Jul 7 18:29:24 UTC 2006

On Friday 07 July 2006 13:38, Takanori Watanabe wrote:
> In message <200607071240.57062.jhb at freebsd.org>, John Baldwin $B$5$s$$$o$/
(B:
> We may want to use _UID resource to wire unit number.
> How about tweaking acpi_probe_child function so that attaching by
> _UID order?

That's probably not a bad idea.  However, it may be somewhat tricky to
implement.  A quick hack solution would be to add the _UID to the order which
works as long as _UIDs are all < 10.  I think the general case of unit wiring
is still useful though as it has applications outside of just ACPI.

--
John Baldwin