Suspend troubleshooting/faq/how-to website

Nate Lawson nate at root.org
Mon Jan 16 09:14:04 PST 2006

Alexandru Balan wrote:
> Hello all,
> Since there are so many questions regarding suspend/resume issues i'm
> raising the following question: Is there a place where all the info
> gathered on this list is centalized into a troubleshooting/faq/how-to
> structured by branch or hw manufacturer ?

There is a freebsd wiki although I don't know how official it is.  Also,
general debugging suggestions should go in the ACPI section of the
handbook, but I don't think "do this on this model only" type info
should go there.

http://www.freebsd.org/projects/acpi/
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/acpi-debug.html

The freebsd laptop compat list may be a good place also.
http://gerda.univie.ac.at/freebsd-laptops/

--
Nate