Help

Jody Morgan jodyaloha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 04:57:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

I tried to install a Windows 98SE driver for a Scandisk Mini Cruizer flash
drive.

In the process my computer now does not boot up correctly.

Under the Systems Properties there is a yellow circled exclamation point
next to: Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) BIOS

Under General it states: Device Status:

Windows could not load the driver for this device because the computer is
reporting 2 ACPI.Sys bus types. (Code 2)
Contact your computer manufacturer to get an updated BIOS for your computer.

I have an Intel Desktop Board D845GVAD2.

I'm not sure what to do next.  My computer no longer "sees" the CDrom drive,
so I can't use the initial "Intel Express Installer CD".  The computer is
not connected to the internet.  It can see the "A" flappy drive.

Thanks for your help!

Jody