powerd problem on ASUS T9400 with 6.0RC1

Petr Holub hopet at ics.muni.cz
Sat Oct 22 12:52:21 PDT 2005

> It's not crashing, it's exiting with an error.  If you have passive
> cooling enabled, it can block powerd from setting a new rate (as it
> should).  Are you running -current?  If so, upgrade your powerd.  I just

I'm running 6.0 RC1 and would like to stick to -stable as it is my
production machine. Anyway, thanks for explanation!

Petr

                            Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                       Supercomputing Center Brno
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
162 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub at cesnet.cz               phone: +420-549493944
                                             fax: +420-541212747
                                       e-mail: hopet at ics.muni.cz