ACPI problems - 10s hang from Performance to economy mode

Eric Anderson anderson at centtech.com
Fri Mar 11 20:03:43 PST 2005

I updated my src this morning, and I've noticed that now when I unplug the AC adapter on my laptop, my machine hangs for ~10s before suddenly coming alive again.  I don't see the hang when going from battery to AC, and I can't break to the debugger when it's in the hung state - it will just wait until the hang is over, and then go into the debugger.

My systems data is here:

http://www.googlebit.com/freebsd/

What can I do to debug this at this point?

Also - S3 is very close.  I'll send a separate email about that later.

Eric