FreeBSD powers up after shutdown with 5.4-PRERELEASE

fandino fandino at ng.fadesa.es
Mon Mar 7 07:01:39 PST 2005

Hello,

can be this related to my problem?

# iasl acpi.txt
Intel ACPI Component Architecture
ASL Optimizing Compiler / AML Disassembler version 20041119 [Mar  5 2005]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2004 Intel Corporation
Supports ACPI Specification Revision 2.0c

acpi.txt   343:     Method (\_WAK, 1, NotSerialized)
Warning  2026 -                 ^ Reserved method must return a value (_WAK)

acpi.txt  4367:                     Store (Local0, Local0)
Error    1013 -                                 ^ Method local variable is not initialized (Local0)

ASL Input:  acpi.txt - 5049 lines, 146322 bytes, 1828 keywords
Compilation complete. 1 Errors, 1 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 538 Optimizations