ATI Radeon power management disabled after resume

m.ehinger at ltur.de m.ehinger at ltur.de
Mon Jul 25 08:22:19 GMT 2005

Hi,

don't know if this is the right list. If not i apologize.

I recognized an temperature raise from about 10 degrees centigrade on my radeon 9600 GPU after i resume from suspend. everthing else
ist fine.
This happens on console and X.

If i start the Xorg server with "DynamicClocks" enabled temperature drops within 10 seconds back to normal.

Is there any tool to do this per command?

I'm running FreeBSD 6-BETA1 on an Thinkpad T42 with ATI Radeon 9600 M10.
I got acpi_video and acpi_ibm loaded. (same behaviour when not loaded)

Thanks in advance

Maik