hi need your help

Carlos Vadez softwareandhardware at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 03:53:22 GMT 2005

hi,  saw you at:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-acpi/2005-May/001558.html

i got a 3150H laptop, No hard drive, No AC adapter, battery seems is not working anymore/No charge, DVD/CDRW is ok, No floppy, 256 MB memory are ok, headsink seems to be ok,  and i am not able to turn it on someone sold me this thing in ebay but after 2 months i am not able to power on. First the computer light on and later nothing No power and no light. Seems i was not using the proper  ac adaptor and now i am afraid the computer is possible overheaded. damn! anyway i never used more than 16 volts when i traied first time

Is possible I deleted the bios memory or something like that ? i am not an expert..

any suggestions will be appreciated,

ceva.