HEADSUP: cpufreq import complete, acpi_throttling changed

Eric Kjeldergaard kjelderg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 00:54:41 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 01:08:47 -0600, Eric Kjeldergaard <kjelderg at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 15:20:43 -0800, Nate Lawson <nate at root.org> wrote:
> > Eric Kjeldergaard wrote:
> > > On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:34:24 -0600, Eric Kjeldergaard <kjelderg at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Oh, just one more thing...
> > >   Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but I never see ichss load.  It's
> > > supposed to load automagically if I have an ICH, no?
> >
> > ichss, est, and p4tcc are all contained within cpufreq.ko
>
> Okay, that's what I thought I had read.  This is a p4m and should
> definitely have something showing up for ichss when I load cpufreq
> then.  It doesn't seem to (this is the same system that has USB
> suddenly stop working).

Found even more time to play with this.  I got the freshest of sources
(mebbe 3 hours old now) and built it.  USB works if I load it via
/boot/loader.conf now but still does not if I kldload it during
runtime.  ichss still appears not to load although I'm pretty sure it
should be.  Any information you'd like?

--
If I write a signature, my emails will appear more personalised.