Greetings! I want to contribute

John john at starfire.mn.org
Sun Jan 16 13:50:27 PST 2005

On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 10:32:40PM -0600, Nikolas Britton wrote:
> Nate Lawson wrote:
>
> > John wrote:
> >
> >> Good day, folks.
> >>
> >> I am the owner of a Compaq Armada M700 which has some definite ACPI

[ Deleted for brevity ]

> > A good start is to read the acpi handbook entry and man pages.
> >
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/acpi-debug.html
> Fixed (?) DSDT for the Armada M700:
> http://acpi.sourceforge.net/dsdt/view.php?id=27
> http://gerda.univie.ac.at/freebsd-laptops/

Oh, rats!  Either the gerda site doesn't have the DST files, or I'm
missing the right link / indicator.  Sourceforge returns
    The requested URL /dsdt/tables/Compaq/Armada_M700/Compaq-Armada_M700-686H_2002.0315A-custom.asl.gz was not found on this server.
even though it describes what sounds like exactly what I need.

Anybody got this file laying around somewhere?

John Lind
john at starfire.MN.ORG