Intel SHG2 and ACPI problems.

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jan 12 13:34:38 PST 2005

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 04:15:23PM -0500, John Baldwin wrote:
+> > > Ok, this is a rather large patch as allowing for a b0rked _CRS required a
+> > > good bit of work.  I've only compile tested it and haven't run tested it
+> > > so far, so beware.  Note that it does include fixes for some bugs related
+> > > to ExtIRQ routing (I wrote the irq to the wrong resource structure :( )
+> > > and to parsing the buffer we handed to _SRS (end pointer was wrong so I
+> > > probably only ever parsed the first resource, which is the common case,
+> > > so this probably didn't affect anyone).
+> >
+> > Gee, patch would help:
+> >
+> > [snip]
+>
+> Please ignore changes in this patch to files other than acpi_pci_link.c,
+> sorry.

Works for me.