patch: p4tcc and speedstep cpufreq drivers

Freddie Cash fcash-ml at sd73.bc.ca
Thu Feb 17 11:38:29 PST 2005

On February 16, 2005 05:16 pm, Nate Lawson wrote:
> Attached is a patch that I'd like to get tested.  After applying it,
> rebuild and load the cpufreq.ko module.  Be sure you do _not_ have
> "options CPU_ENABLE_TCC" in your kernel config or the new driver will
> conflict with the old.

I'm not too versed in the use of patch, or reading diffs.  Where would
one run patch to use this diff?  From /usr/src or /usr/src/sys?  With
or without -p0?  Anything else to watch for?

I've like to try this as my laptop only has throttling support via p4tcc
right now.
--
Freddie Cash, CCNT CCLP        Helpdesk / Network Support Tech.
School District 73             (250) 377-HELP [377-4357]
fcash-ml at sd73.bc.ca