acpi_fujitsu doesnt work

Nate Lawson nate at root.org
Mon Aug 15 16:51:48 GMT 2005

Wesley Gentine wrote:

>> Nate Lawson wrote:

>>> It appears your system has a different version of the fujitsu button
>>> hardware.  Post the url of your ASL, acpidump -t -d > fmv-mg50h.asl
>>>

> Use this file: http://crystalwall.sites.uol.com.br/fmv-mg50h.asl.html

I don't see what's wrong.  Your system has a FUJ02B1 device and that's
what acpi_fujitsu looks for.  Perhaps someone who has such a laptop can
look at this further.  You can also try inserting printfs in
acpi_fujitsu_probe/attach() to see where the function is returning.

                 Device (FJEX)
                 {
                     Name (_HID, "FUJ02B1")
                     Method (_STA, 0, NotSerialized)