PATCH: power down acpi and pci devices in suspend/resume

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Nov 24 22:09:59 PST 2004

In message: <41A5346A.8070607 at root.org>
            Nate Lawson <nate at root.org> writes:
: I have a hypothesis that your PCI-Cardbus bridge is losing its
: configuration on being set to D3.  Mine happens to retain it, hence it
: working fine.  The solution is to restore bridge device config registers
: (non-type 0) in pci_cfg_save/restore().  I'll check with Warner to see
: if he's working on that, if not, I may.

Since I've not had a laptop I've been able to suspend, it is quite
likely that something stupid is wrong.

Warner