ACPI info on Dell i8500

Sebastian Yepes F. [ESN] esn at x123.info
Sun Jun 6 12:14:35 GMT 2004

haves any one successfully put into work the modes S3 or S4 in the Dell Inspiron
8500

I have just rebuilded my kernel and striped all unnecessary stuff usb,pcm,net
cards....

S1 Works OK
S3 Still Reboots the system
S4 Still Hangs the System
S5 Works OK

Any one working on this issus with this notebook?

--
if (Better You Treat Them) { return "Worst You Get Treated"; }

Love can kill you like a Hammer or a 220 Kv AC line in the head, but it's the
most
beautiful and strange sensation, I Just Love, Love ; )

/*
www:
 http://www.x123.info

Contect:                        FingerPrint:
 esn aT x123.info                0D42 F870 F650 6B86 CA9E
 esn aT freshpkgsrc.org          E199 A57D 3824 F8AA A934
 sebastian.yepes aT hp.com
*/