Armada 17xx, ACPI thermal management broken.

Nikolas Britton freebsd at nbritton.org
Sun Dec 26 22:08:45 PST 2004

Nikolas Britton wrote:

> Nate Lawson wrote:
>

>> Can you get the author of this patch to send you the raw "dsdt.asl",
>> instead of the compiled version?  If so, send it to me so I can diff
>> against the one I asked you to dump and post.
>>
> Thank you for responding, here is a copy of my asl (Compaq Armada
> 1750, 6366/T14/6400/D/M/1):
> http://www.nbritton.org/uploads/compaq/armada_17xx.asl
>
> I will email him and see what I/he can do,
>    Thanks

I can't find his name or email address anywhere BUT I think I can do one
better then that. Here are two ASL's that where uploaded to the
ACPI4Linux project:

http://acpi.sourceforge.net/dsdt/tables/Compaq/Armada_1750/Compaq-Armada_1750-686EM_99.1130_A-custom.asl.gz

http://acpi.sourceforge.net/dsdt/tables/Compaq/Armada_1700_1750_3500/Compaq-Armada_1700_1750_3500-686EM_99.1130_A-custom.asl.gz
http://acpi.sourceforge.net/dsdt/tables/Compaq/Armada_1700_1750_3500/Compaq-Armada_1700_1750_3500-686EM_99.1130_A-original.asl.gz