S3 in Dell Notebooks

Sebastian Yepes F. [ESN] esn at x123.info
Thu Aug 12 18:58:40 PDT 2004

Hi all

I have a Dell i8500 (A06 Bios) and i am trying to get to work the acpiconf -s 3
(Susped) system but the notebook just reboots, any one know how to fix this
issue?

It's running FBSD-Current[13/08/04] with the min kern & modules

Logs::
http://www.x123.info/~esn/acpi.info/dmesg
http://www.x123.info/~esn/acpi.info/devinfo
http://www.x123.info/~esn/acpi.info/sysctl
http://www.x123.info/~esn/acpi.info/i8500.dsdt
http://www.x123.info/~esn/acpi.info/i8500.asl

--
if (Better You Treat Them) { return "Worst You Get Treated"; }

Love can kill you like a Hammer or a 220 Kv AC line in the head, but it's the
most
beautiful and strange sensation, I Just Love, Love ; )

/*
www:
 http://www.x123.info

Contect:                        FingerPrint:
 esn aT x123.info                0D42 F870 F650 6B86 CA9E
 esn aT freshpkgsrc.org          E199 A57D 3824 F8AA A934
 sebastian.yepes aT hp.com
*/