cvs commit: src/sys/dev/mii acphy.c
marius at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 25 18:20:28 UTC 2007
marius 2007-02-25 18:20:28 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
Modified files: (Branch: RELENG_6)
- In acphy_service() for the MII_TICK case don't bother to check whether
the currently selected media is of type IFM_AUTO as auto-negotiation
doesn't need to be kicked anyway.
- Fix a whitespace nit.
- Probe another Altima PHY, which is a AC101 workalike and integrated
in at least ADMtek ADM8511 but apparently is not mentioned in any
publically available data sheet so the actual identifier is unknown.
- Don't set MIIF_NOISOLATE so acphy(4) can be used in configurations
with multiple PHYs. There doesn't seem to be a problem with isolating
AC101 and workalikes per se nor in combination with the NICs they're
- Use mii_phy_add_media() instead of mii_add_media() so the latter can
be eventually retired.
- Take advantage of mii_phy_setmedia().
Obtained from: NetBSD (except for the first and second item)
Revision Changes Path
184.108.40.206 +7 -30 src/sys/dev/mii/acphy.c
More information about the cvs-src