cvs commit: src/sys/sparc64/sbus sbus.c
marius at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 22 21:13:54 UTC 2006
marius 2006-06-22 20:52:26 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
Modified files: (Branch: RELENG_6)
- Merge sys/sparc64/pci/psycho.c rev. 1.8:
Map the device memory belonging to resources of type SYS_RES_MEMORY into
KVA upon activation so that rman_get_virtual() works as expected.
- In sbus_alloc_resource() checking whether toffs is 0 as an indication
that no applicable child range was found isn't appropriate as it's
perfectly valid for the requested SYS_RES_MEMORY resource to start at
the beginning of a child range. So check for the RMAN still being NULL
- As a minor runtime speed optimization break out of the loop where we
search for the applicable child range in sbus_alloc_resource() as soon
as it's found.
- Let sbus_setup_intr() return ENOMEM rather than 0 if it can't allocate
memory for the interrupt clearing info.
- Actually do what the comment in sbus_setup_intr() says and disable the
respective interrupt while fiddling with it.
- Remove some superfluous INTVEC() around inr, which already only contains
the interrupt vector, in sbus_setup_intr().
- While here, fix a style(9) bug in sbus_setup_intr() (don't use function
calls in initializers).
Revision Changes Path
18.104.22.168 +26 -7 src/sys/sparc64/sbus/sbus.c
More information about the cvs-src