cvs commit: src/sys/dev/txp if_txp.c if_txpreg.h
jhb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 27 14:16:17 PDT 2005
jhb 2005-10-27 21:16:17 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
sys/dev/txp if_txp.c if_txpreg.h
- Add locking and mark MPSAFE. The driver had a mutex in the softc and
even initialized it, but it never used it.
- Use callout_*() to manage the callout.
- Use m_devget() to copy data out of the rx buffers rather than doing it
all by hand.
- Use m_getcl() to allocate mbuf clusters rather than doing it all by hand.
- Don't free the software descriptor for a rx ring entry if we can't
allocate an mbuf cluster for it. We left a dangling pointer and never
reallocated the entry anyway. OpenBSD's code (from which this was
derived) has the same bug.
Tested by: NO ONE (despite repeated requests)
Reviewed by: wpaul (5)
Revision Changes Path
1.37 +81 -61 src/sys/dev/txp/if_txp.c
1.6 +5 -1 src/sys/dev/txp/if_txpreg.h
More information about the cvs-src