cvs commit: src/sys/dev/aac aac.c aac_cam.c aac_pci.c aac_tables.h
scottl at FreeBSD.org
Sat Oct 8 08:55:10 PDT 2005
scottl 2005-10-08 15:55:09 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
sys/dev/aac aac.c aac_cam.c aac_pci.c aac_tables.h
Mega Update to the aac driver to support a whole new family of cards and
the modified interface that they use. Changes include:
- Register a different interrupt handler for the new interface. This one is
INTR_MPSAFE, not INTR_FAST, and directly processes completions and AIFs.
- Add an event registration and callback mechanism for the ioctl and CAM
modules can know when a resource shortage clears. This condition was
previously fatal in CAM due to programming oversights.
- Fix locking to play better with newbus.
- Provide access methods for talking to cards with the NEWCOMM interface.
- Fix up the CAM module to be better suited for dealing with newer firmware
on the PERC Si/Di series that requires talking to plain SCSI via aac.
- Add a whole slew of new PCI Id's.
Thanks to Adaptec for providing an initial version of this work and for
answering countless questions about it. There are still some rough edges in
this, but it works well enough to commit and test for now.
Obtained from: Adaptec, Inc.
Revision Changes Path
1.111 +517 -62 src/sys/dev/aac/aac.c
1.22 +42 -65 src/sys/dev/aac/aac_cam.c
1.57 +56 -27 src/sys/dev/aac/aac_pci.c
1.6 +12 -4 src/sys/dev/aac/aac_tables.h
1.22 +120 -5 src/sys/dev/aac/aacreg.h
1.47 +52 -8 src/sys/dev/aac/aacvar.h
More information about the cvs-src