cvs commit: src/sys/dev/fb creator.c src/sys/sparc64/creator
marius at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 10 11:16:35 GMT 2005
marius 2005-07-10 11:16:34 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
sys/sparc64/creator creator.h creator_upa.c
- Declare lookup tables etc. const.
- Let creator_bitblt() return ENODEV as it's not implemented (missed
in sys/dev/fb/creator.c rev. 1.6).
- As a speed optimization inline the creator_ras_wait() etc. helper
functions and also cache setting the font increment, font width
and plane mask. 
- I got the meaning of V_DISPLAY_BLANK wrong, it's blank like turn
off and not blank like turn on and clear the screen. So move
clearing the screen to creator_clear() were it hopefully belongs.
- Properly implement V_DISPLAY_BLANK, V_DISPLAY_STAND_BY and
V_DISPLAY_SUSPEND. This makes blank_saver.ko and green_saver.ko
- Change the order of operations in creator_fill_rect(), i.e. write
y before x and cy before cx. This fixes drawing the top part of
the border with Elite3D cards when switching from Xorg to a VTY.
- Move setting the chip configuration we use and invalidating the
cache variables to creator_set_mode() and set the V_ADP_MODECHANGE
flag. This causes creator_set_mode() to be called when the X server
shuts down which fixes the screen corruption caused most of the
time by Xorg not restoring the original configuration present at
Inspired by/based on: Xorg 
Approved by: re (scottl)
Revision Changes Path
1.8 +167 -91 src/sys/dev/fb/creator.c
1.5 +3 -0 src/sys/sparc64/creator/creator.h
1.9 +2 -2 src/sys/sparc64/creator/creator_upa.c
More information about the cvs-src