cvs commit: src/sys/ufs/ffs ffs_softdep.c
jeff at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 24 02:18:32 PST 2005
jeff 2005-01-24 10:18:31 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
- Convert the global LK lock to a mutex.
- Expand the scope of lk to cover not only interrupt races, but also
top-half races, which includes many new uses over global top-half
- Get rid of interlocked_sleep() and use msleep or BUF_LOCK where
- Use the lk mutex in place of the various hand rolled semaphores.
- Stop dropping the lk lock before we panic.
- Fix getdirtybuf() callers so that they reacquire access to whatever
softdep datastructure they were inxpecting in the failure/retry
case. Previously, sleeps in getdirtybuf() could leave us with
pointers to bad memory.
- Update handling of ffs to be compatible with ffs locking changes.
Sponsored By: Isilon Systems, Inc.
Revision Changes Path
1.166 +455 -739 src/sys/ufs/ffs/ffs_softdep.c
More information about the cvs-src