cvs commit: src/sys/dev/my if_my.c if_myreg.h
jhb at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 16 20:39:31 GMT 2005
jhb 2005-08-16 20:39:30 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
sys/dev/my if_my.c if_myreg.h
Fixup locking in if_my(4) and mark it MPSAFE:
- Add locked variants of my_start() and my_init().
- Assert that the lock is held in several places rather than recursing.
- Overhaul failure case handling in my_attach() so that it will actually
clean up completely in each of the failure cases.
- Setup the interrupt after ether_ifattach() in my_attach().
- Remove unused callout handle from softc.
- Free the metadata for the descriptors my_in detach() (we leaked it
- Fix locking in my_ioctl().
- Remove spls.
Tested by: brueffer
MFC after: 3 days
Revision Changes Path
1.34 +95 -103 src/sys/dev/my/if_my.c
1.5 +1 -1 src/sys/dev/my/if_myreg.h
More information about the cvs-src