cvs commit: ports/x11-fm Makefile ports/x11-fm/rodent Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist pkg-plist.bak
crees at FreeBSD.org
Wed Apr 18 18:39:23 UTC 2012
crees 2012-04-18 18:39:22 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
x11-fm/rodent Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
Rodent is a fast, small and powerful file manager for the
GNU operating system (but it also works in BSD). That's one
way to look at it. Another way is to call it a graphic shell
(that's probably more accurate).
* Rodent wastes no space on menus or function buttons (display
real estate is too valuable).
* All functionality is available through popup menu or keyboard
* Popup menu is context sensitive.
* Full lpterminal is available from keyboard.
* Functionality is extendible via plugin technology.
Submitted by: Jens K. Loewe <bsd at tuxproject.de>
Revision Changes Path
1.83 +1 -0 ports/x11-fm/Makefile
1.1 +50 -0 ports/x11-fm/rodent/Makefile (new)
1.1 +2 -0 ports/x11-fm/rodent/distinfo (new)
1.1 +14 -0 ports/x11-fm/rodent/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +1106 -0 ports/x11-fm/rodent/pkg-plist (new)
1.1 +1106 -0 ports/x11-fm/rodent/pkg-plist.bak (new)
More information about the cvs-ports