cvs commit: ports/games/stonesoup Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
ports/games/stonesoup/files patch-AppHdr.h patch-Makefile
ak at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 17 14:51:41 UTC 2012
ak 2012-04-17 14:51:40 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
games/stonesoup Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
games/stonesoup/files patch-AppHdr.h patch-rltiles__Makefile
- Update to 0.10.2
* New species: Octopodes, sentient land-capable octopuses.
* Skill training system reworked. Dancing is really gone this time!
* All polearms have reaching.
* Constriction (nagas, octopodes, some snakes, tentacled monstrosities).
* New version of the Abyss.
* Lots of fixes for various crash cases
* Grey draconians can't drown - we mean it this time
* Slaying now works as expected for magical staves
* Allies are not allowed to smite enemies through glass
* Allies can now cast Orb of Destruction
* Reaching with polearms is not allowed while trapped in a net/web
* Description text updates to match 0.10 changes
* plus many other small updates and fixes.
- Unbreak clang builds
Submitted by: Tobias Rehbein <tobias.rehbein at web.de> (maintainer)
Approved by: eadler (mentor)
Revision Changes Path
1.20 +7 -9 ports/games/stonesoup/Makefile
1.14 +2 -2 ports/games/stonesoup/distinfo
1.9 +3 -3 ports/games/stonesoup/files/patch-AppHdr.h
1.1 +47 -0 ports/games/stonesoup/files/patch-Makefile (new)
1.5 +0 -43 ports/games/stonesoup/files/patch-makefile (dead)
1.4 +41 -14 ports/games/stonesoup/files/patch-rltiles__Makefile
1.10 +147 -117 ports/games/stonesoup/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-ports