cvs commit: ports/databases/libiodbc Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
Raphael Kubo da Costa
rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 12 14:26:27 UTC 2012
rakuco 2012-04-12 14:26:27 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
databases/libiodbc Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
Update to 3.52.8.
This commit also tries to clean up the infrastructure a little bit. It
compiled fine on 7.4, 8.2, 9.0 and 10 on redports:
- Remove iodbc.org from the MASTER_SITES list, it doesn't seem to
- Set LICENSE.
- Remove USE_GMAKE, it seems to build fine with make(1).
- Remove the pthreads-related hacks and seds, as they do not seem to
be needed anymore, especially now that only pthreads exists.
- Remove the -D_BSD_WCHAR_T_DEFINED and the patch in files/, as
libiodbc itself has accounted for _BSD_WCHAR_T_DECLARED since 2003.
- Act on the example code based on NOPORTEXAMPLES instead of
Revision Changes Path
1.36 +10 -10 ports/databases/libiodbc/Makefile
1.13 +2 -2 ports/databases/libiodbc/distinfo
1.5 +0 -10 ports/databases/libiodbc/files/patch-include::sqltypes.h (dead)
1.12 +3 -3 ports/databases/libiodbc/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-ports