cvs commit: ports/ports-mgmt/portmaster Makefile distinfo
dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 12 06:19:08 UTC 2011
dougb 2011-09-12 06:19:07 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
ports-mgmt/portmaster Makefile distinfo
1. Add the ability to retry package creation. This is mostly useful for
PM_SU_CMD after a build that took so long that your sudo ticket has
2. Add support for multiple -r options on the same command line. 
Various Internal Cleanups and Improvements
1. s/printf/echo -e/ for consistency, and use it to full advantage
2. In the code that derives the proper value of PACKAGESITE remove 6.x
and add 9.x. Also add a 10-current entry.
3. Add a more-or-less painless test to deal with the issue of the current
working directory no longer existing. This problem usually manifests as
a "The value of DISTDIR cannot be empty" error because 'make -f' does
not handle this condition gracefully.
4. In find_and_delete_distfiles() (run after a successful install) change
the default pattern to be foo-[0-9]* instead of foo* 
When the new pattern doesn't match any existing distfiles, fall back to
the old one.
5. Also in find_and_delete_distfiles(), cache matches to $DI_FILES so that
we don't have to re-test that same file again.
6. Change the method used to print the prompt in get_answer_g() to echo -e
so that I can be more flexible in formatting prompt messages.
7. For --clean-packages if a package is up to date but not installed
it should still be deleted if -y is in use.
8. Avoid duplicate word in a composite sentence 
9. If a user has non-standard FETCH_ARGS it could circumvent the intent
of --always-fetch, so forcibly unlink the file before proceeding to
the fetch routine.
Sponsored by: Henk van Oers 
Suggested by: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo.it> 
Submitted by: Dan Allen <danallen46 at airwired.net> 
Revision Changes Path
2.46 +1 -1 ports/ports-mgmt/portmaster/Makefile
2.13 +4 -4 ports/ports-mgmt/portmaster/distinfo
More information about the cvs-ports