cvs commit: ports/devel/libpci Makefile distinfo
Sunpoet Po-Chuan Hsieh
sunpoet at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 6 13:46:41 UTC 2011
sunpoet 2011-10-06 13:46:41 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
devel/libpci Makefile distinfo
- Update to 3.1.8
- Update MASTER_SITES: cleanup and add my LOCAL
- More capabilities: Transaction Processing Hints, Latency Tolerance Reporting.
Thanks to Jesse Barnes.
- Added BeOS and Haiku ports. Contributed by Francois Revol.
- pciutils.pc now uses Libs.private properly.
- When we format a name and it does not fit in the buffer, we truncate it
instead of returning "buffer too small" instead. This works on all platforms
with sane (i.e., C99-compatible) snprintf().
- Various minor bug fixes.
- Updated pci.ids to the today's snapshot of the database.
Revision Changes Path
1.21 +2 -5 ports/devel/libpci/Makefile
1.7 +2 -2 ports/devel/libpci/distinfo
More information about the cvs-ports