cvs commit: ports/net/tucan Makefile pkg-descr
mandree at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 22 21:24:04 UTC 2011
mandree 2011-05-22 21:24:04 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
net/tucan Makefile pkg-descr
- Fix first-start failure by correcting permissions in ~/.tucan
- Bump PORTREVISION.
- As the README says 'requires Python 2.5', state so in Makefile.
- Modify COMMENT (maintainer note: limit 70 characters).
- Remove *.orig file leftover from patching, to avoid installing it
(it's not in pkg-plist)
- Upgrade to newer upstream release shelved pending further maintainer
PR (he rejected ports/155563 and wants to do his own).
Reported by: PosÃ© SÃ©bastien <sebastien.pose at gmail.com>
Fixed by: Gustau PÃ©rez <gustau.perez at gmail.com> (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.5 +10 -3 ports/net/tucan/Makefile
1.1 +19 -0 ports/net/tucan/files/patch-core__service_config.py (new)
1.2 +9 -2 ports/net/tucan/pkg-descr
More information about the cvs-ports