cvs commit: ports/net Makefile ports/net/py-kombu Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist ports/net/py-kombu/files patch-setup.py
clsung at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 18 04:46:08 UTC 2011
clsung 2011-03-18 04:46:08 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
net/py-kombu Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
Kombu is an AMQP messaging framework for Python.
The aim of Kombu is to make messaging in Python as easy as
possible by providing an idiomatic high-level interface for
the AMQP protocol, and also provide proven and tested solutions
to common messaging problems.
* Allows application authors to support several message
server solutions by using pluggable transports.
* Supports automatic encoding, serialization and compression
of message payloads.
* Consistent exception handling across transports.
* The ability to ensure that an operation is performed by
gracefully handling connection and channel errrors.
* Several annoyances with amqplib has been fixed, like
supporting timeouts and the ability to wait for events on
more than one channel.
Revision Changes Path
1.2326 +1 -0 ports/net/Makefile
1.1 +22 -0 ports/net/py-kombu/Makefile (new)
1.1 +2 -0 ports/net/py-kombu/distinfo (new)
1.1 +14 -0 ports/net/py-kombu/files/patch-setup.py (new)
1.1 +21 -0 ports/net/py-kombu/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +155 -0 ports/net/py-kombu/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-ports