cvs commit: ports/net Makefile ports/net/py-oauth2 Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
clsung at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 2 10:04:17 UTC 2011
clsung 2011-03-02 10:04:17 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
net/py-oauth2 Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
net/py-oauth2 was originally forked from Leah Culver and Andy Smith's
oauth.py code (see net/py-oauth).
A number of notable differences exist between this code and its
* 100% unit test coverage.
* The DataStore object has been completely ripped out.
* Classes are no longer prefixed with OAuth.
* The Request class now extends from dict.
* The library is likely no longer compatible with Python 2.3.
* The Client class works and extends from httplib2.
Revision Changes Path
1.2321 +1 -0 ports/net/Makefile
1.1 +23 -0 ports/net/py-oauth2/Makefile (new)
1.1 +2 -0 ports/net/py-oauth2/distinfo (new)
1.1 +14 -0 ports/net/py-oauth2/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +1 -0 ports/net/py-oauth2/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-ports