cvs commit: ports/security/barnyard2 Makefile distinfo
ohauer at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 31 01:17:37 UTC 2011
ohauer 2011-01-31 01:17:36 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
security/barnyard2 Makefile distinfo
- update barnyard2 to version 2.1.9
2010-12-27 - Barnyard 2.1.9
* spo_database. Support of encrypted connections to postgresql is now
available. See README.database for the appropriate options.
* spo_sguil. Fixed issue with duplication of alerts.
* spooler. Fixed issue with borking when reading unrecognised records.
There is now sufficient information to skip and move on.
* spooler. Fixed early termination of non-readable files, causing the
* classifications. Tweaked output for classification identification if the
appropriate node can't be found.
Submitted by: Paul Schmehl <pauls _at_ utdallas.edu> (maintainer)
Feature safe: yes
Revision Changes Path
1.5 +6 -3 ports/security/barnyard2/Makefile
1.4 +2 -3 ports/security/barnyard2/distinfo
More information about the cvs-ports