cvs commit: ports/ports-mgmt/portmaster Makefile distinfo
dougb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 10 03:30:28 UTC 2010
dougb 2010-11-10 03:30:28 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
ports-mgmt/portmaster Makefile distinfo
1. Since $build_l is no longer being incremented prior to the user's
+IGNOREME decision it's no longer necessary to decrement it if the
user chooses not to update that port.
2. While I was reading the trace to find this bug I noticed that we are
running update_build_l() (which in turn updates PM_NEEDS_UPDATE) prior
to running check_state() (FORBIDDEN|DEPRECATED|BROKEN|IGNORE), so move
that check up; and move the "currently installed" and "port directory"
messages up as well to give context to any messages from check_state().
3. Only print the fast-resume message if we're building. Otherwise we
might not know all the ports that need updating.
4. Fix the zsh completion file for --clean-packages[-all]
1. In read_distinfos_all() a missing DISTINFO_FILE doesn't need to be fatal
like it does in read_distinfos() since it could be caused by something
uninteresting like a MASTERDIR that exists in part of the tree that has
not been downloaded (e.g., a c[v]sup refuse file). Add some whitespace
around the message in case make also emits an error.
2. For --clean-distfiles* add a line after the "Checking" message to
make the spacing consistent
3. In usage() fill in $pd if it's empty (which it will be for -h|--help)
4. Give a more helpful error message for -o when the port to be replaced
isn't installed or listed as a dependency
Revision Changes Path
2.37 +1 -1 ports/ports-mgmt/portmaster/Makefile
2.5 +4 -4 ports/ports-mgmt/portmaster/distinfo
More information about the cvs-ports