cvs commit: ports/databases/redis Makefile distinfo
Sergey A. Osokin
osa at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 1 06:50:33 UTC 2010
osa 2010-04-01 06:50:33 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
databases/redis Makefile distinfo
Update from 1.2.5 to 1.2.6.
Redis 1.2.6 fixes two critical replication bugs, and a few
- Fixed Issue 207 (http://code.google.com/p/redis/issues/detail?id=207)
(broken replication with binary arguments not in the last position
with the MSET command or any other command issued with new
- Fixed Issue 174 (http://code.google.com/p/redis/issues/detail?id=174)
(temp names collisions producing broken slave-side .rdb files).
- Redis-cli backported from Redis master, with interactive mode, line
editing via the linenoise library, auth ability, and much more.
- ZRANGEBYSCORE now supports WITHSCORES as well (backported from
- A simplified version of redis-stat (from redis tools) added.
Revision Changes Path
1.11 +1 -1 ports/databases/redis/Makefile
1.11 +3 -3 ports/databases/redis/distinfo
More information about the cvs-ports