cvs commit: ports/cad Makefile ports/cad/p5-Verilog-Perl Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
garga at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 26 11:01:39 UTC 2009
garga 2009-05-26 11:01:39 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
cad/p5-Verilog-Perl Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
The Verilog-Perl library is a building point for Verilog support in the Perl
language. It includes:
* Verilog::Getopt which parses command line options similar to C++ and VCS.
* Verilog::Language which knows the language keywords and parses numbers.
* Verilog::Netlist which builds netlists out of Verilog files. This allows
easy scripts to determine things such as the hierarchy of modules.
* Verilog::Parser invokes callbacks for language tokens.
* Verilog::Preproc preprocesses the language, and allows reading
post-processed files right from Perl without temporary files.
* vpassert inserts PLIish warnings and assertions for any simulator.
* vppreproc preprocesses the complete Verilog 2001 and SystemVerilog language.
* vrename renames and cross-references Verilog symbols. Vrename creates Verilog
cross references and makes it easy to rename signal and module names across
multiple files. Vrename uses a simple and efficient three step process.
First, you run vrename to create a list of signals in the design. You then
edit this list, changing as many symbols as you wish. Vrename is then run a
second time to apply the changes.
Submitted by: Otacílio de Araújo Ramos Neto <otacilio.neto at ee.ufcg.edu.br>
Revision Changes Path
1.108 +1 -0 ports/cad/Makefile
1.1 +42 -0 ports/cad/p5-Verilog-Perl/Makefile (new)
1.1 +3 -0 ports/cad/p5-Verilog-Perl/distinfo (new)
1.1 +19 -0 ports/cad/p5-Verilog-Perl/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +33 -0 ports/cad/p5-Verilog-Perl/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-ports