cvs commit: ports/www/flock Makefile distinfo
miwi at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 23 01:07:50 UTC 2009
miwi 2009-05-23 01:07:49 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
www/flock Makefile distinfo
- Update Flock to 2.5
New Features in 2.5
* Based on the Firefox 3 technology, providing a faster, safer, and more stable web surfing experience.
* Incorporated Mozilla's 3.0.10 patch for Firefox.
* Facebook Chat has been integrated as an Instant Messaging service. Facebook Chat User Guide
* Twitter features in the People Sidebar have undergone a complete overhaul, and now allow for several new options. People Sidebar User Guide
* Twitter Live Results have been added to the search chrome.
* Twitter Search widget has been added to MyWorld. Twitter Search User Guide
* FlockCast has been integrated as a new feature in Facebook, allowing you to easily broadcast your actions from around
the web directly onto your Facebook page. FlockCast User Guide
* Bebo has been integrated as a People service.
* Corrupted data cache issue with the Lucene folder is now fixed
* Magnolia service support has been removed.
* Cooliris and Google Toolbar can now be installed in Flock 2.5 .
* Search engine icon now only appears when Flock detects a search engine on the web page.
* Digg Man has been removed from the default chrome. To re-enable it, please right-click on the
toolbar (ctrl-click on Mac), choose Customize, and drag and drop the Digg Man icon into the toolbar. Digg Man User Guide
* Due to a compatibility issue, the Dublin and MyBlue themes will be disabled after migrating to Flock 2.5 .
* Fixed the issue where Flock could not be set as the default browser.
* Fixed the issue where it was impossible to add a favorite with the star icon.
* Fixed the issue where large amounts of friends would not load in the Flickr People Sidebar.
* Fixed the issue where the list of YouTube friends was not properly updated.
* Fixed the issue where no edits could be made in the QuickUploader.
* Fixed the issue where Favorites Menu>Feeds did not open the Feeds Sidebar.
* Fixed the issue where Flickr new media notifications keep notifying of the same new media.
Revision Changes Path
1.180 +2 -3 ports/www/flock/Makefile
1.36 +3 -3 ports/www/flock/distinfo
More information about the cvs-ports