cvs commit: ports/graphics Makefile ports/graphics/openjump
Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
miwi at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 10 18:22:27 UTC 2009
miwi 2009-05-10 18:22:26 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
graphics/openjump Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
OpenJUMP is an open source GIS software written in Java. It is based on
JUMP GIS by Vivid Solutions. It's features include:
* It is a Vector GIS that can read rasters as well.
* OpenJUMP is known to work on Windows, Linux and Mac platforms, but
should work on any operating system that runs Java 1.5 or later.
* It is not just another free demo viewer, but you can edit, save,
analyze etc. with JUMP / OpenJUMP.
* It works, even with medium size datasets, and with professional
* It provides a GIS API with a flexible plugin structure, so that
new features are relatively easy to develope around the sound mapping
* It utilises standards like GML, WMS and WFS.
* It is already translated in English, Finnish, French, German,
Italian, Portugese and Spanish. The translation in other languages is in
Submitted by: Wen Heping<wenheping at gmail.com>
Revision Changes Path
1.1254 +1 -0 ports/graphics/Makefile
1.1 +49 -0 ports/graphics/openjump/Makefile (new)
1.1 +3 -0 ports/graphics/openjump/distinfo (new)
1.1 +18 -0 ports/graphics/openjump/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +58 -0 ports/graphics/openjump/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-ports