cvs commit: ports/databases Makefile ports/databases/py-south
Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
miwi at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 29 13:20:20 UTC 2009
miwi 2009-07-29 13:20:20 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
databases/py-south Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
This is South, intelligent schema migrations for Django apps.
* Intelligent; it knows if you've missed out a migration or two
* Database independent, so there's no hassle if you need to move databases.
* Easy; it can write migrations for you, and it takes about a minute to
convert your app over to use South.
* Designed for a pluggable Django world; you can declare dependencies
between apps so they all migrate together correctly, and you can still
use syncdb for your non-migrated apps without it interfering.
* Useful for data too; you can write migrations to transform legacy data.
* Better (we think, anyway) than the alternatives.
Submitted by: Stanislav Svirid <count at 211.ru>
Revision Changes Path
1.790 +1 -0 ports/databases/Makefile
1.1 +22 -0 ports/databases/py-south/Makefile (new)
1.1 +3 -0 ports/databases/py-south/distinfo (new)
1.1 +15 -0 ports/databases/py-south/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +92 -0 ports/databases/py-south/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-ports