cvs commit: ports/irc Makefile ports/irc/libircclient Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
miwi at FreeBSD.org
Sat Nov 29 12:11:47 PST 2008
miwi 2008-11-29 20:11:47 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
irc/libircclient Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
libircclient is a small but powerful library, which implements client-server
IRC protocol. It is designed to be small, fast, portable and compatible to RFC
standards, and most IRC clients.
libircclient features include:
* Full multi-threading support.
* Single threads handles all the IRC processing.
* Support for single-threaded applications, and socket-based applications,
which use select()
* Synchronous and asynchronous interfaces.
* CTCP support with optional build-in reply code.
* Flexible DCC support, including both DCC chat, and DCC file transfer.
* Can both initiate and react to initiated DCC.
* Can accept or decline DCC sessions asynchronously.
* Plain C interface and implementation
(possible to use from C++ code, obviously)
* Compatible with RFC 1459 and most IRC clients.
* Free, licensed under LGPL license.
* Good documentation and examples available.
Submitted by: Julien Laffaye <kimelto at gmail.com>
Revision Changes Path
1.178 +1 -0 ports/irc/Makefile
1.1 +38 -0 ports/irc/libircclient/Makefile (new)
1.1 +3 -0 ports/irc/libircclient/distinfo (new)
1.1 +21 -0 ports/irc/libircclient/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +63 -0 ports/irc/libircclient/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-ports