cvs commit: ports/ports-mgmt/portmaster/files portmaster.sh.in
dougb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 4 21:17:30 UTC 2008
dougb 2008-06-04 21:17:30 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
1. By popular demand, change the command line behavior of 'portmaster blah*'
to update all ports in /var/db/pkg which match the glob.
2. Add the -K flag to avoid cleaning the work directory after the build.
1. Instead of /etc/portmaster.rc we should be reading
/usr/local/etc/portmaster.rc. Begin introducing support for that.
2. If using the -n option, don't try to fetch the distfiles.
3. When I added the optimization to only run 'make -V CONFLICTS' if
it existed in the Makefile I neglected to unset the value of $conflicts
in the script between ports.
4. I ran into a port which set VERBOSE to a value that it needed to use
in its build process, and since I was using the -v option for portmaster
(which sets VERBOSE=yes) the build failed. To work around this, prefix
the variable names for common English words (VERBOSE, FORCE, BUILDING)
5. To aid future debugging (as in 4. above) change the values of flag
variables to something meaningful instead of just "yes."
6. Automatically handle the case where the parent port has MOVED instead
of asking the user to re-run portmaster with the right options.
Submitted by: pav 
Submitted by: Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz 
Submitted by: Jiawei Ye <leafy7382 at gmail.com> 
PR: ports/124271 
Submitted by: James Kelly <jjk at tilted.net> 
Revision Changes Path
2.3 +152 -147 ports/ports-mgmt/portmaster/files/portmaster.sh.in
More information about the cvs-ports