cvs commit: ports/games Makefile ports/games/ptools Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist ports/games/ptools/files patch-mopt.c
alepulver at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 29 19:55:27 PST 2008
alepulver 2008-01-30 03:55:27 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
games/ptools Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
PTools version 1.1.
This is a collection of utility programs for the game of Core War. The
programs in this archive work well with the pMARS system, but most programs
will also work with other simulators. Below is an overview of what we have:
* mts - Short for "MARS Tournament Scheduler".
* mopt - The "multiple optimizer" calculates optimal sets of constants for
* pname - pname renames warrior files based on the ;name line.
These additional tools have been included in the port but are not part of the
original ptools package:
* p3-2 - For generating p^3 redcode snippets.
* corestep - For finding optimal step constants (similar to mopt).
Note that the port prefixes all of these programs with "ptools-" to avoid
conflicts and/or confusions with other ports.
Revision Changes Path
1.1174 +1 -0 ports/games/Makefile
1.1 +50 -0 ports/games/ptools/Makefile (new)
1.1 +12 -0 ports/games/ptools/distinfo (new)
1.1 +12 -0 ports/games/ptools/files/patch-mopt.c (new)
1.1 +21 -0 ports/games/ptools/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +10 -0 ports/games/ptools/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-ports